Perched high among the trees with breathtaking views of the hidden lake and wildflower meadows, the MetalLark cabin will make you feel like one of the birds.
This two-story, 800 sq.ft. cabin has one king bed and one bathroom, with the option of a pull-down bunk bed for two additional guests.
We put the living area high up on the second floor to give our guests a bird’s eye view. Floor to ceiling glass brings the outdoors inside, and each season brings its own unique perspective.
While staying in the MetalLark cabin, guests can retreat into the woods, with all the comforts of home
Rate: $450-$495 / night*
- King bed with organic mattress and linens
- Ensuite bath with jetted spa shower
- Full chef’s kitchen
- Desk nook with European pull-down bunk bed
- Two gas fireplaces
- “Floating” balcony
- Central heat and air conditioning
- High speed WiFi internet
- Projector monitor (for Netflix, Hulu…)
- Boosted cell phone signal
- In-cabin laundry
- Outdoor fire pit
- Outdoor gas grill
- Solar powered energy
- Access to all Nordlys outdoor activities
$450-$495 / night*
* Double occupancy, plus 5.5% WI sales tax and one-time $75 cleaning fee. Two night minimum stay. $20/night each for up to two additional guests.
Check in after 4pm Monday, Wednesday or Friday.
Check out by 10am on Monday, Wednesday or Friday, or by 4pm on Sunday (no scheduled checkouts on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday).
Currently booking through September 2024! You can see our calendar and make your reservation at Airbnb.